Saturday 25 August 2012

Thank you & BSBP 3rd Reveal

I'd like to thank everyone who came by and read my Bead Soup Blog Party post. A massive thank-you also goes out to the lovely people who took the time to leave a comment. I read every one and did my best to either reply, or post a comment on your blog. If I've inadvertently missed you out, I'm so very sorry. I'll do better next time. But please know that I appreciate each and every comment I received. 

In other news, today is the 3rd, and final, reveal date of Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party. I highly recommend that you visit each participant's blog to ogle the pretties they've made with their respective bead soups. You won't regret it, I promise! Head to Lori's site here to see her reveal pieces - superwoman that she is, she participated in all 3 reveal dates - before hopping over to the other blogs. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment