Sunday 19 May 2013

More earrings

I made more earrings today. The photos were taken with my phone so they aren't too great. I'll re-take the pics when I have time later in the week. I'm thinking of listing both earrings in my Etsy shop but am not too sure if I need to tweak them first. I'd love it if you could drop a line or two to tell me what you think. 


Dyed Howlite discs, pewter spacers, polymer clay charms handmade and gifted to me by Maybeline Tay of The Jewelry Larder.



Paper beads by the awesome Gillian McMurray, orange cord, gold Czech beads and brass spacers.


1 comment:

  1. IMHO: the second pair is great - I wouldn't change a thing. About the first: I would put two similar pewter separators in each earring - but that's the way I see things. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete