Friday 28 June 2013

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop


The fabulous Lori Anderson is hosting another blog hop. No swops or partners are involved this time. Instead, we just use long-hoarded beads from our stash to make something. Or many somethings if we feel like it.

July and August are busy months for me and I'm a nut to think of even signing up, but the Hop sounds like too much fun to pass up. Plus I have loads of hoarded beads that need to come out and play. Hopefully this Hop will make me feel less guilty about my hoarding tendencies. The reveal date is 20 July, so do come back then to see what I end up creating. Your guess is as good as mine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you joined! And if you get in a bind, you can always show something you've already made, or a shot of the beads you WANT to use sometime, eventually, maybe. :-)

    ReplyDelete