Saturday 26 May 2012

Not your everyday headpins


Are you as in love with fancy glass head pins as I am? The ones in the pic above are from Etsy sellers HavanaBeads (on left and right) and Midgetgembeads (centre). I'll have you know that they're even prettier in person. 


My only issue with their outstanding gorgeousness is - how the heck do I showcase all that pretty? At the moment, the 3 sets (and ahem, some others) are sitting quietly in my bead case, waiting for me to be inspired. 


Now, if those headpins were in your stash, what would you do with them? Make a pair of earrings? A pendant necklace? Would you keep it simple or pile on the gorgeousness with other artbeads? After all, as I understand it you can never have too much pretty in your life. I'd love to hear your ideas - so any comments would be great!

2 comments:

  1. They are so lovely. I will use them in different ways. Use them as part of the coordinating beads to embellish a necklace or a focal for the ring... If u ever pick up kumihimo looming, use the lovelies to decorate the braid... so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, may I have the honour to meet these lovelies in person?

    ReplyDelete