Sunday 24 June 2012

6th Bead Soup Blog Party

The fabulous Lori Anderson is organising her ever-popular Bead Soup Blog Party once again, and lil ol' me is playing. Yes, yet again. Having played earlier this year, I can say with complete conviction that it was one of the best experiences of my life. Apart from all the fun of sending and receiving pretty beads, making new friends and gawping at all the outstanding creations made, I think I grew as a jewellery designer and maker. I certainly tried techniques and designs that I would probably never have considered if I hadn't been given that particular bead soup from my partner. So if you've been contemplating taking part but haven't taken the plunge yet, I say 'Go for it!'. You won't regret it. FYI, the next BSBP will be in Jan/Feb 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment