Sunday 2 October 2011

BSBP

For those not in the know, BSBP is short for Bead Soup Blog Party - a one-of-a-kind online party where beaders from all the world swap beads with assigned partners and challenge themselves to think out of the box to create often spectacular and always pretty jewellery. The organiser of this amazing party is multi-tasker extraordinaire, Lori Anderson of Pretty Things. This year, the BSBP had over 300 participants who revealed their masterpieces on their blogs on Sept 17. Lori, in all her efficiency, has already started on preparations for the 5th BSBP. If you're interested to find out more about the party and the rules, you can go here.


I didn't participate in this year's party. I contemplated it. But in the end I chickened out. I have a long-standing relationship with feelings of inadequacy and they got the better of me unfortunately. I'm looking to beat those feelings into submission in time for the sign up for the next BSBP which will be in January 2012. There'll be a cap of 200 participants though so I'll have to trust to luck that I get a chance to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment