Thursday 26 January 2012

Apologies...

..... for not blogging much lately. I was away on a short holiday - we had a 4-day Chinese New Year weekend here in Singapore - and have also been in a bit of a funk thanks to my (poor) health.

But I've slowly been gathering the bead soup to send to my partner and will be mailing it to her by the end of this week. I'll post pics soon of what I'm sending - but first I'll have to learn how to disguise them; I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I really hope I haven't left it too late. For those of you playing in the BSBP, have you mailed your packages yet?

1 comment:

  1. I mailed mine yesterday to Traci in Canada. I really hope she likes it and that I sent enough stuff. I made the pendant I sent her. She told me that she sent my soup mix on Sunday. Can't wait to see all the designs. I am trying to figure out how to blur my pics so I can post a peak of what I sent. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete