Remember my previous post about my air-dry clay and candy mold experiments? This pic?
I spent a Sunday afternoon painting the little critters, rubbing on some gilders paste and sealing them. Basically seeing what would work and what wouldn't. Only 3 turned out passably well. I was aiming for 'stunning' but they came out more 'weatherbeaten' than anything else.
One turned out frankly hideous and will not be photographed - ever. Another is pretty dodgy - I added a layer of Diamond Glaze on top thinking it might improve matters. It didn't. You're not getting a pic of that either. And the last one I quite liked, but then I dropped it and its little paisley tip broke off.....
I'm going to keep on experimenting with the clay and molds. Hopefully, I'll have nicer stuff to show the next time.