Sunday 21 April 2013

Still here & BSBP Reveals

If anyone's wondering, I'm still here :-). Just a little overwhelmed by real life. I've been ill pretty much most of last month, and my 20yo cat is now terminally ill so life's been mostly crap lately (pardon my language).

To take my mind off things, I've been checking out the amazing creations of fellow jewellery makers who participated in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party. The response to the BSBP was so enthusiastic this year that there are THREE reveal dates. I'm slowly ploughing my way through the 1st and 2nd Reveals and I strongly encourage you to do the same. Take it nice and slow so you appreciate all the effort and creativity that each participant invested in their pieces. You can go here for the 1st Reveal links and here for the 2nd Reveal. 

The 3rd reveal will be next week, 27 April - and that's my reveal date. So come back then to see what I made with my partner's great bead soup. 

2 comments:

  1. You were busy, each piece is beautiful, the first necklace/bracelet is just gorgeous - great colors, great design. I love the knotted earrings, beautiful. Great designs all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great things you have done with your soup, really like those fishnet earrings - they are my fave.

    ReplyDelete